High traffic. Low stress.
IRMA roofs are classified by built-up assemblies (with pavers and the like) to accommodate the traffic of occupied, recreational space.
Flowlok’s membranes are an ideal match for such use cases, delivering complete substrate adherence and permanent resilience—across a wide range of climatic extremes.
Our plaza deck membranes are compatible with the following and more:
- Paver Systems & Precast Concrete Stairs
- Concrete Overburden Assemblies
- Fountains, Planters & Water Features
- Bricks/Pavers in Sand/Asphalt Beds
- Tiling in Mortar Setting Beds
Flowlok Benefits for Irma Roof Projects
- Odorless (same-day) install helps meet environmental conditions and construction timelines
- Seamless monolithic membrane fully and permanently adheres to surface
- Extreme weather, ice, and stand water resistance offers proven long-term waterproofing solution
- Withstands heavy overburden to perform under excessive pedestrian and vehicular traffic loads
- Maximum peace of mind with Flowlok’s single-source warranty on full plaza assembly
- Legendary Flowlok skilled installation and technical support available