Insulate against water, too.
Insulated roofs need a waterproofing solution that works seamlessly over pitched insulation roofing. The roof’s angle generally exposes it to sun, heat, UV rays, rain, sleet, and wind gusts.
Flowlok’s membranes are the most reliable product in such conditions, with total substrate adherence and permanent resilience.
Our insulated roof membranes never falter, even in the face of extreme conditions:
- Continuous UV Exposure
- Boiling & Freezing Weather
- Rapid Temperature Change
- Hurricane-Grade Winds
- Snow, Ice, Hail & Sitting Water
Flowlok Benefits for Insulated Roof Projects
- Odorless (same-day) install helps meet environmental conditions and construction timelines
- Seamless monolithic membrane fully and permanently adheres to surface
- Extreme weather, ice, and stand water resistance offers proven long-term waterproofing solution
- Withstands heavy overburden to perform under HVAC machinery and tenant/ servicemen traffic
- Maximum peace of Mind with Flowlok’s single-source warranty on full roof assembly
- Legendary Flowlok skilled installation and technical support available