High Solids Silicone Cool Roof Top / Base Coat
Flowlok Sill750 is a single-component silicone elastomer specifically designed with high volume solids. It is a pure elastomeric silicone coating system that provides superior weatherproofing, and UV resistance over a variety of roof substrates. The outstanding features of Sil750 are its high solids content, rapid cure and superior physical properties. Tested and certified to meet Cool Roof Rating Council (CRRC) guidelines for Title 24 compliance.
Our silicone membrane are compatible with the following and more:
- Aged or Cured Single Ply
- Metal Roofs
- Built-up roofing or modified bitumen
- Spray Polyurethane
- Well adhere acrylic or other coatings.
- Existing smooth asphaltic BUR, smooth or granulated cap sheet
Benefits for existing Roof Projects
- 15 MINUTES RAIN SAFE
- LIFETIME PONDING WATER RESISTENCEAPPLICATION TEMPARTURES BELOW FREEZING
- CHEMICALY BONDS WITH SUBSTRATESPRAY, BRUSH OR ROLLER APPLIED.
- No down time during installation
- No tearing down or waste.
- Costs about a third or replacing with the same or better results.
- Seamless System
- The system can repair large gaps and opening.