Flowlok Detail membrane is a single component, high solids, water curable, liquid applied, and bitumen modified urethane polyurea waterproofing. It is highly versatile, designed for a wide range of detailed work including patching, repairs, flashing etc. The membrane is fully adhered, can be reinforced and applied at any field thickness from 30 to 2500 mils or more, in one application while supplying simultaneous curing throughout the coating.
- Fillet, flashing & reinforcement material at inside corners
- Flashing material around drains, protrusions, curbs & parapets
- Sealing material at terminations
- Repair material for defects on concrete surfaces
- Interior and exterior application
- Bridging over unlike substrates
- Low VOC, Low Odor
- coal tar free
- High Tensile, tough and rubberlike
- Meets ASTM C-836 & E-96 Requirements
- Seamless liquid Waterproofing
- Fast Curing
- Applied at any thickness
- Cold applied.